[asterisk-users] Sangoma U100 failing every Monday - USB port problem or Wanrouter issue?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:51:07 UTC 2010

Thanks for the input. I can not replicate the situation as it happens
randomely or maybe over the weekend. However I have sent you all the
requested command and logs in a separate e-mail for your analyzes. The only
thing that stood out at me was the output of "lsusb -v" at the very end
where it timed out.

Since all lines didn't work I am to assume that both module went down but
per my diagnoses with "hwprobe" I could see one unit connected and the other
was not when the problem happened. Simply connecting/disconnecting that unit
or connecting it to another port solved the problem and it showed up in
"hwprobe"

This is an Acer Aspire Revo mini PC. I am wondering if the U100s draw too
much power? The only other USB connected device is the thumb size wireless
connector for the keyboard.

Acer computer:
http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/acer-aspire-revo-ar1600/4505-3118_7-33777218.html

Looking forward to your analysis.