[asterisk-users] Sangoma U100 failing every Monday - USB port problem or Wanrouter issue?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:58:46 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I appreciate your feedback and let me know what info I can post here that
> may help resolve the issue (such as output from dmesg or lspci?).

Hi Bruce,

The following would be useful for starters:

1. cat /etc/wanpipe/*.conf

2. ifconfig -a (from a working and non-working situation)

3. lspci -v and lsusb -v (from a working and non-working situation)

4. wanrouter hwprobe verbose (from a working and non-working situation)

5. /var/log/messages (near the date the problem happened)

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com