[asterisk-users] live audio stream in asterisk

Daniel Tryba daniel at tryba.nl
Mon Dec 27 10:30:27 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 09:56:56AM +0100, Arjan Kroon | Mobillion wrote:
> [sbs]
> mode=custom
> application=/usr/local/bin/mpg123 -q -s --mono -r 8000 -f 8192 -b 0 http://www.radioveronica.nl/radioveronicaplayer/radioveronica.asx
>
> The sbs stream is a mp3 stream with a bitrate of 64/128 kpbs
> The Hitz stream I don't know what kind of stream this is?  Maybe someone knows this?
>
> Does anybody have an idea how the sbs stream must be streamend?

mgp123 doens't understand .asx, you could/should use mplayer (with
-playlist) or any other player that understands asx like in the URL I
posted. But if you take a look at the content of the .asx you'll see
that it contains links to mp3 streams. You could pick one of them
manually, but expect the URLs to change in the future and break your
MOH.

--

   Daniel Tryba