[asterisk-users] live audio stream in asterisk

Arjan Kroon | Mobillion Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Mon Dec 27 08:56:56 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel/asterisk users,

You're correct, a typo.

If got now to stream configured in musiconhold.conf

[Hitz]
mode=custom
application=/usr/local/bin/mpg123 -q -s --mono -r 8000 -f 8192 -b 0 http://scfire-dtc-aa02.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1074

[sbs]
mode=custom
application=/usr/local/bin/mpg123 -q -s --mono -r 8000 -f 8192 -b 0 http://www.radioveronica.nl/radioveronicaplayer/radioveronica.asx

If I try to play the Hitz stream, it works correctly and if I try to play the sbs stream I hear nothing?
	exten => s,n,MusicOnHold(Hitz)
		or
	exten => s,n,MusicOnHold(sbs)

The sbs stream is a mp3 stream with a bitrate of 64/128 kpbs
The Hitz stream I don't know what kind of stream this is?  Maybe someone knows this?

Does anybody have an idea how the sbs stream must be streamend?

Regards,

Arjan Kroon
Mobillion BV