[asterisk-users] How to install the new cdr-stats?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:06:04 UTC 2010

Thanks for looking into it. Yes, it missed up and not worth looking at it.
Unfortuantly, so are a few products from the same company (probably trying
to make money of support which I understand)....but it seems they released
an install script which is here for CentOS:

https://github.com/Star2Billing/cdr-stats/tree/master/scripts/

<https://github.com/Star2Billing/cdr-stats/tree/master/scripts/>Regards,