[asterisk-users] How to install the new cdr-stats?

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Dec 24 18:29:31 UTC 2010

Doug Lytle wrote:

> I'll let you know what I come up with, hopefully before the weekend ends.

Bruce,

I gave it a shot this weekend.  It's very specific to whatever distro
they were using, most of the path information and program location
weren't found under Mandriva.  The area where they were talking about
myql and sqlite, were just the databases that they supported.

I find that it's not worth the effort, for such a poorly documented
project, to go any further.  I'd suggest Asterisk-Stat, it hasn't been
updated in a few years, but still works well.  It can be had at:

http://www.areski.net/areski/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=54

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: