[asterisk-users] Atcom IP-4B ISDN IP PBX?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Mon Dec 13 10:43:16 UTC 2010

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:49:50 +0100, Hans Witvliet <hwit at a-domani.nl>
wrote:
>I don't know what their price-range is, (just going through their site)
>
>Other alternative i heard about, is the DSL-modems from AVM.
>What i heard, is that you can use the 7170 and 7270 (perhaps their
>latest models also) as an BRI-gateway.
>
>Perhaps not as small as the linksys boxes, but you also got a wifi-modem
>along with it, that is oftenly used as a wifi-repeater.

Thanks for the infos. I'll check out the AVM appliances.
www.avm.de/en/Produkte/FRITZBox/FRITZ_Box_Fon_WLAN_7270/

In case someone from France follows this thread, I'm interested in any
feedback about professional-grade ADSL that supports VoIP, as a
serious alternative to ISDN for telephony.

Thank you.