[asterisk-users] Atcom IP-4B ISDN IP PBX?

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Sun Dec 12 22:49:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 23:07 +0100, Gilles wrote:

> The problem with VoIP, is that this side of the pond/channel, there
> aren't that many ADSL providers that also support VoIP and have
> competitive offers for small businesses, and thus, I wouldn't
> recommend ADSL for professional telephony.
>
> The Atcom seems like a more competitive and compact solution than a
> regular PC + SIP/ISDN gateway.

I don't know what their price-range is, (just going through their site)

Other alternative i heard about, is the DSL-modems from AVM.
What i heard, is that you can use the 7170 and 7270 (perhaps their
latest models also) as an BRI-gateway.

Perhaps not as small as the linksys boxes, but you also got a wifi-modem
along with it, that is oftenly used as a wifi-repeater.

hw