[asterisk-users] Atcom IP-4B ISDN IP PBX?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon Dec 13 11:06:56 UTC 2010

Le 13/12/2010 11:43, Gilles a écrit :
> [...]
> In case someone from France follows this thread, I'm interested in any
> feedback about professional-grade ADSL that supports VoIP, as a
> serious alternative to ISDN for telephony

We are selling our own xDSL but a France Telecom Pro can do the job.
Always dedicate the ADSL line to VoIP, use the right codec and you will
have the quality you need. In big towns, some of our cutomers uses ADSL
from Free Telecom without any problem.

Anyway, we are today more and more upgrading our customers Internet
access from ADSL to SDSL which become affordable and let us the
possibility to use video during calls.

--
Daniel