[asterisk-users] TELUS British Columbia PRI Settings

Charles Moye chazzm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:38:35 CDT 2010

Oh, and that isn't how a spanmap looks either. It looks like you have mixed
some stuff from system.conf and chan_dahdi.conf here. My guess is your
system.conf is configured at least mostly right, and that is why everything
goes green.

http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/dahdi/tools/branches/2.3/system.conf.sample