[asterisk-users] CDR on Transfer...

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:30:57 CDT 2010

to get accurate cdr's i just use a "border" server to send every call
through that logs cdr... doesn't matter how many times it gets transferred
internally the "border" server still gets accurate records of the whole
call.

On 27 August 2010 21:07, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>