[asterisk-users] Quick Question - Jabra Headset and Aastra 53i - Where is the speaker/headset enable setting on Aastra UI?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:06:08 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I can connect the Jabra GN2124 + GN2100 (smart cord) to the Aastra 53i
receiver port and I get a tone. But when I connect it to the headset port
there is no tone. I am running firmware 2.4 and I can't seem to find that
DHSG, EHS or whatever the setting maybe called to enable to get this headset
work with the phone. Can anyone quickly tell me where the audio options are
on this phone?

Thanks,
Bruce