[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1.17 ACK/BYE question

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Aug 26 12:30:16 CDT 2010

We have a box running 1.6.2.11 on CentOS 5 using the RPM's from the Digium CentOS repository.  We just left a 60 second voicemail on the system and had the full audio as well in the inbox.  Not sure how your SIP configuration ties your SBC in, but native "users" created via users.conf and sip.conf appears to be working for me.  Wouldnt be able to test more without knowing what settings you had between Asterisk and the SBC.

--
Trevor Benson
dCAP, LPIC-1, CLA, Network+, MCP, CNA