[asterisk-users] Codec choice

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:46:56 CDT 2010

This is at least the third post under the subject 'Codec Choice' by the same
sender. Why don't you stay within your first thread? Does posting over and
over again increases chances of getting a solution? If so, then maybe I
should try the same, as seems like an increasing trend on this list.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-08-24 7:13 AM, "Deepika Nijhawan" <deepika.nijhawan at oxygen8.com>