[asterisk-users] Opensource Speech recognition for Asterisk

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:49:22 CDT 2010

Bob,

Both ZanziIVR and Speechforge have similar look web pages. I guess you have
used one of those to get the speech going as this link:
http://scribblej.com/svn/ probably is not the full thing.

These seem like practical project. Thanks for pointing out. This is what I
was looking for.

Now starts the try to get these installed and tested.

Thanks,
Bruce