[asterisk-users] Asterisk 126.96.36.199 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Tue Aug 10 16:49:07 CDT 2010
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
* Send DialPlanComplete as a response, not as a separate event. Otherwise, it
goes to all manager sessions and may exclude the current session, if the
Events mask excludes it.
(Closes issue #17504. Reported, patched by rrb3942)
* Allow the "useragent" value to be restored into memory from the realtime
backend. This value is purely informational. It does not alter configuration
(Closes issue #16029. Reported, patched by Guggemand)
* Fix rt(c)p set debug ip taking wrong argument Also clean up some coding
(Closes issue #17469. Reported, patched by wdoekes)
* Ensure channel placed in meetme in ringing state is properly hung up. An
outgoing channel placed in meetme while still ringing which was then hung up
would not exit meetme and the channel was not properly destroyed.
(Closes issue #15871. Reported, patched by Ivan)
* Correct how 100, 200, 300, etc. is said. Also add the crazy British numbers.
(Closes issue #16102. Reported, patched by Delvar)
* cdr_pgsql does not detect when a table is found. This change adds an ERROR
message to let you know when a failure exists to get the columns from the
pgsql database, which typically means that the table does not exist.
(Closes issue #17478. Reported, patched by kobaz)
* Avoid crashing when installing a duplicate translation path with a lower
(Closes issue #17092. Reported, patched by moy)
* Add missing handling for ringing state for use with queue empty options.
(Closes issue #17471. Reported, patched by jazzy)
* Fix reporting estimated queue hold time. Just say the number of seconds
(after minutes) rather than doing some incorrect calculation with respect to
(Closes issue #17498. Reported, patched by corruptor)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-users