[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.35 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Tue Aug 10 16:48:29 CDT 2010
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 1.4.35.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 1.4.35 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
* Ensure channel placed in meetme in ringing state is properly hung up.
(Closes issue #15871. Reported, patched by Ivan)
* If all members are paused, the wrong status is indicated.
(Closes issue #17576. Reported, patched by ramonpeek)
* Fix logging message for stale nonce.
(Closes issue #17582. Reported, patched by kenner)
* Interpret device state AST_DEVICE_UNKNOWN as extension state
(Closes issue #16035. Reported by francesco_r. Patched by viniciusfontes)
* Resolve T.38 negotiation regression.
(Closes issue #16705. Reported by mpiazzatnetbug. Patched by ebroad)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-users