[asterisk-users] Connecting two calls with Originate

Kathryn Jones kathrynster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:21:41 CDT 2010

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for your reply!!!

So if I were to do:

Action: login
Username: xxxx
Secret: xxxx
Events: off

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/trunk
Context: context-for-second-call
Exten: secondCall
Callerid: CallerID
Timeout: 30

I could connect the 2 calls?

It's my first time using Originate, so be patient with me :)