[asterisk-users] sip.conf register in realtime DB

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 18:11:31 CDT 2010

>   You cannot use realtime static and the other realtime tables at the

> same time.  You will need to use realtime and then use something like

> the EXEC command in sip.conf to execute a script that then pulls the

> register statement from your database.  Or use the realtime static table

> for everything.

Using the EXEC-command in sip.conf means I will have to issue a "sip

reload" when I want to load changes in the database ?!

New information that is put into the REGISTER-database is not available

without a 'sip reload' ?!

If not, do you see another way to have new registrations without a 'sip

reload' ?!

Kind regards,

Jonas.

--

Why don't you use 'real' realtime meaning to have your sip peers in your database?
Then you would not have to do a reload after adding new peers to your db.