[asterisk-users] sip.conf register in realtime DB

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Fri Aug 6 18:03:50 CDT 2010

On 08/06/2010 06:45 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
> 	You cannot use realtime static and the other realtime tables at the
> same time.  You will need to use realtime and then use something like
> the EXEC command in sip.conf to execute a script that then pulls the
> register statement from your database.  Or use the realtime static table
> for everything.

Using the EXEC-command in sip.conf means I will have to issue a "sip
reload" when I want to load changes in the database ?!

New information that is put into the REGISTER-database is not available
without a 'sip reload' ?!

If not, do you see another way to have new registrations without a 'sip
reload' ?!

Kind regards,

Jonas.