[asterisk-users] sip.conf register in realtime DB

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Aug 7 02:28:14 CDT 2010

On 08/07/2010 01:11 AM, unserossi at aol.com wrote:

> Why don't you use 'real' realtime meaning to have your sip peers in your database?
>
> Then you would not have to do a reload after adding new peers to your db.
>
> And you can still have sip peers additionally in sip.conf.

I have all of my sip peers in a realtime database, that is not the
question ! The question is that I want the register-statements of
sip.conf in a realtime database.

I've posted all the info to do so in my first post. But it conflicts for
some unknown reason with realtime SIP peers.

Kind regards,

Jonas.