[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashes - Segmentation Fault

Manmohan Singh Jandu manmohansj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:03:38 CDT 2010

Hi Dan,

I commented locale.php in defines.php and it perfectly worked well.

Now i am wondering what is this invite participants for, while adding
conference. wherein it asks for first name, lastname, emailaddress &
telephone number..

Let me brief you how i had done this setup. I had created a SIP trunk
between Cisco Call manager and Asterisk server. And i am using webmeetme for
Audio conferencing.

Other than the invite participants, while the conf call is going on we get
couple of more options, when we click to the current ongoing conference
number.

End call -- To end the conference call
Extend -- I am sure this is to extend the time of the call for which its
scheduled for, but not sure on how much time does it extends by default OR
is there any way to define the customized time on whatever required.
Invite-- When i click this button it asks me telephone number. I assume this
is any number which asterisk server can reach as per the dialplan configured
in extension.conf in /etc/asterisk.. Though this invite button looks pretty
much interesting to use but whenever i enter any phone number it says
"System error" not sure if am understand this wrongly.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

--Manmohan Singh

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:

> Manmohan wrote:
> > I had tried the new version of webmeetme i.e., 4.0.2
> > The recording works very well.....
> Great!
>
> > I see following php errors whenever i try to add in conference.
>
> > [Wed Aug 04 16:29:02 2010] [error] [client 32.93.17.40] PHP Notice:
> > Undefined variable: order in /var/www/html/web-meetme/meetme_control.php
> > on line 278, referer: http://10.1.1.30/web-meetme/meetme_control.php?s=4
> You can ignore the Notices.  They are fairly harmless, and only mean that
> variable is not set by the code or being passed in on the URL.  You can
> turn off notices in /etc/php.ini if they bother you.
>
> > Also the Reports link doesnt display anything and in httpd error logs it
> gives me following php errors:
> > [Wed Aug 04 16:30:22 2010] [error] [client 32.93.17.40] PHP Warning:
> > include(locale.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]:
> > failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /var/www/html/web-meetme/lib/defines.php
> > on line 3, referer: http://10.1.1.30/web-meetme/daily.php?
>
> In lib/defines.php, either comment out the 3rd line or add ../ before
> locale.php-
>        include("../locale.php");
>
> But that is not likely why you do not get the reports.  The most likely
> cause is
> A PHP notice is being thrown while the GD code is rendering the graph,
> resulting in
> a corrupt image which your browser cannot display.
>
> Check these settings /etc/php.ini-
> error_reporting  =  E_ALL
> display_errors = Off
>
> Dan