[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashes - Segmentation Fault

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Aug 4 12:14:01 CDT 2010

Manmohan wrote:
> I had tried the new version of webmeetme i.e., 4.0.2
> The recording works very well.....
Great!

> I see following php errors whenever i try to add in conference.

> [Wed Aug 04 16:29:02 2010] [error] [client 32.93.17.40] PHP Notice:
> Undefined variable: order in /var/www/html/web-meetme/meetme_control.php
> on line 278, referer: http://10.1.1.30/web-meetme/meetme_control.php?s=4
You can ignore the Notices.  They are fairly harmless, and only mean that
variable is not set by the code or being passed in on the URL.  You can
turn off notices in /etc/php.ini if they bother you.

> Also the Reports link doesnt display anything and in httpd error logs it gives me following php errors:
> [Wed Aug 04 16:30:22 2010] [error] [client 32.93.17.40] PHP Warning:
> include(locale.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]:
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/web-meetme/lib/defines.php
> on line 3, referer: http://10.1.1.30/web-meetme/daily.php?

In lib/defines.php, either comment out the 3rd line or add ../ before locale.php-
	include("../locale.php");

But that is not likely why you do not get the reports.  The most likely cause is
A PHP notice is being thrown while the GD code is rendering the graph, resulting in
a corrupt image which your browser cannot display.

Check these settings /etc/php.ini-
error_reporting  =  E_ALL
display_errors = Off

Dan