[asterisk-users] Dial() M parameter in 1.6.2.11-rc2

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 14:45:47 CDT 2010

AEL is very simple and the instructions on voip-info.org are enough to learn
it. In fact I can't understand how can one write complex dial plans not
using AEL, you simply can't do it using standard format used in
extensions.conf.

As for the tutorials, there is no specific website for them as per my
knowledge, but I can certainly try to write some basic ones on my blog to
help those whom it might help. Many examples in my blogs are already in AEL,
from real life scenarios.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-08-03 3:36 PM, "Mark G. Thomas" <Mark at misty.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 01:49:11PM -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 August 2010 13:19:...
Thank you!

I didn't know there was a "U" option. I don't see any mention of it
on the voip-info.org wiki or other Dial() documentation, but didn't
check for new options in the built in documentation until just now.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)

--