[asterisk-users] Call-Waiting, implementation ideas

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 09:46:18 CDT 2010

If you use zap then asterisk already does it. With sip the phones will
not tell asterisk about the hook flash. However you can play around
with dynamic features and assign a key that will mimic hook flash.
Injecting the beep sound might be hard though. Playing a different
ring to 2nd caller based on if the recipient is on the phone can be
accomplished using chanavail or whatever that app is called can't
recall at the moment and I'm typing this on my BB