[asterisk-users] Follow-me to my answering machine :-(

Barry L. Kline blkline at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 17:03:26 CDT 2010

Bryan Jacobs wrote:

> I can't "just call the car" - the car is my cell phone DID with a
> bluetooth kit.

I did this same thing you're attempting.  I have a desk set at home, a
Polycom in my office and my cell phone all being called at the same
time.  I called Verizon and had them disable voice mail on my cell phone
so that the only voice mail system I use is my Asterisk box.  I no
longer give out my cell phone number but only my home phone number and
allow Asterisk to do all of the heavy lifting.

Oh, and I set the caller*ID outbound to the caller*ID of the inbound
call so I can still see who it is.

Barry