[asterisk-users] Follow-me to my answering machine :-(

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed Apr 28 21:33:44 CDT 2010

On 29/04/10 2:00 PM, Bryan Jacobs wrote:
> This is fine, except that it imposes a delay on connecting my call.  If
> I were to do steps 1&2 simultaneously, then my cell phone being off
> would stop the phones in step #1 from working.

If you play a message telling someone that you are being located, surely
they'd prefer this delay than to not get hold of you?

If you can't dial DTMF in your car, then there's really no other option
- unless of course you can hum two tones at the same time :)

I'd just call the sip phones etc, then play a message saying "Please
hold while you are transferred to my cell number".

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Managing Director