[asterisk-users] Follow-me to my answering machine :-(

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:00:31 CDT 2010

Hi,
currently I am writing a sound recognition software that will suit
here pretty well - it can recognize your cell phone's "our of radio
coverage" or similar operator message. It's GPL, link here:
http://github.com/Motiejus/SoundPatty

Now the program can say if 2 WAV files match (tested with out of radio
coverage status and GSM network - it works), and right now I am
working with it's support with asterisk (through JACK_HOOK). It
shouldn't take more than a week, I hope.

I will announce to this conference when it's ready :)

Regards
Motiejus