[asterisk-users] Follow-me to my answering machine :-(

Bryan Jacobs no at landwarsin.asia
Thu Apr 22 16:37:08 CDT 2010

Motiejus,

I'm not sure my cell phone plays these - the behavior I observe is that
the call is forwarded to an external number I can control if:
a) The cell phone is out of the service area or off
or
b) I'm busy or reject the call

Currently, I have this number set to my Asterisk direct-to-voicemail
DID.

Again, I *want* to leave these forwarding settings in place because
they mean that calls to my cell phone DID can go to my Asterisk
voicemail. Which is good.

Is there some tone played before the call is forwarded?  I hadn't
noticed one.

Bryan Jacobs