[asterisk-users] polarity reverse

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 6 16:17:50 CDT 2010

Does TDM800 with FXO ports work with 1.6.2?

You should have also got other 'polarity related messages' during the call
setup.
One in particluar which prints debug info when a DAHDI_EVENT_POLARITY get
fired.

Code below.

ast_debug(1, "Polarity Reversal event occured - DEBUG 2: channel %d, state
%d, pol= %d, aonp= %d, honp= %d, pdelay= %d, tv= %d\n", p->channel,
ast->_state, p->polarity, p->answeronpolarityswitch,
p->hanguponpolarityswitch, p->polarityonanswerdelay,
ast_tvdiff_ms(ast_tvnow(), p->polaritydelaytv) );

If it doesn't work with the TDM800, file a bug report.

Alec