[asterisk-users] polarity reverse

Justas Gulbinskas jgulbinskas at me.com
Tue Apr 6 15:00:03 CDT 2010

call not succsessful.

I use nokia gsm gw witch have polarity reverse i try on my old asterisk 1.4.17 with digium tdm800 with fxo ports card polarity reverse works fine. But then i connect to asterisk 1.6.2 with sangoma a400 with fxo ports card polarity don't work.
polarity reverse is 600   milliseconds set on nokia gsm gw