[asterisk-users] OT: Wireless headset / phone combination

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 6 03:49:50 CDT 2010

<snip>
Seconded - I've clients with the Plantronics CS60 and CS70's with the HL10's
on a combination of Snom and Grandstream GXP2000 desk phones. A bit extra
desk spaghetti, but they think it's worth it...
</snip>

Seems like it's either 2 or 3 devices to make this work.
The lifter is not required, as mostly operators are sitting at stations,
wired headsets ensures this :)

I had in mind something like the "Zultys ZIP 4x5 IP Phone" and it's
bluetooth headset. But they're old now.

And I do wonder, how long do the batteries last on a charge, a call centre
operator could be talking for a good period of the day.

Alec Davis