[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 29 13:26:05 CDT 2009

Trevor Peirce wrote:

> A note somewhere would have been nice explaining this. I recently tried
> the Digium Fax to determine if a client should buy some licenses, but
> after seeing it reject invites for T.38 on incoming calls and never try
> to switch for outgoing, I figured it was just broken in that regard.

Where would you suggest this note be placed? We've tried to make our
documentation as clear as possible that the download selector is the
canonical place to get the proper FFA modules for any given version of
Asterisk, and the fact that the newer versions of Asterisk are not
listed there should have raised a red flag in people's minds that they
might not be supported.

I'm open to suggestions on how to make this better, but it should
(hopefully) be a one time occurrence caused by the major changes we had
to make in T.38 support to fix a number of issues.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com