[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue Sep 29 12:36:32 CDT 2009

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I am working on getting this situation resolved and should have new
> releases of FFA out at the end of this week, but in the meantime if you
> want to use FFA with T.38 support you'll have to use one of the versions
> of Asterisk listed on the download selector page.

A note somewhere would have been nice explaining this. I recently tried
the Digium Fax to determine if a client should buy some licenses, but
after seeing it reject invites for T.38 on incoming calls and never try
to switch for outgoing, I figured it was just broken in that regard.

Regards,

--
Trevor Peirce
Digital Conceptions Canada