[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 29 11:16:59 CDT 2009

Scott L. Lykens wrote:

> As we are eliminating our PRI soon I am trying to get faxing via T.38 working properly. I'm not interested in running Callweaver next to Asterisk just to support fax. :/
>
> Any insight into this error would be greatly appreciated.

This is occurring because the current versions of Asterisk have an
updated T.38 API that the current res_fax/res_fax_digium modules do not
yet support (this is why the current versions of Asterisk are not listed
on the Fax For Asterisk download selector page yet).

I am working on getting this situation resolved and should have new
releases of FFA out at the end of this week, but in the meantime if you
want to use FFA with T.38 support you'll have to use one of the versions
of Asterisk listed on the download selector page.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com