[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Scott L. Lykens slykens at verimedservices.com
Tue Sep 29 10:46:36 CDT 2009

I am getting the same error as the OP when trying to receive a fax with a T.38 capable provider. The fax never comes through and usually fails with No Carrier from the sender.

There does not appear to be a relevant bug in the tracker.

As we are eliminating our PRI soon I am trying to get faxing via T.38 working properly. I'm not interested in running Callweaver next to Asterisk just to support fax. :/

Any insight into this error would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

sl