[asterisk-users] "multiple contexts for multiple locations"

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Sep 25 17:33:55 CDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 16:58 -0500, das sandesh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a senario where we have multiple locations and all have the
> ability to call using 1NXXXXXXXXX pattern, so we have created multiple
> contexts so the outbound goes fine, but while transfer occurs (after
> picking the inbound call and transfer), it uses the first 1Nxxxxxxxxx
> priority patterned context, like if the 3rd location is making a
> transfer, but 1st location have the priority since it is declared
> first......so i am not able to adjust proper priorities based on the
> context......Is there a way to search based on the extension's
> context.....since the extensions have the contexts based on the
> locations.......
<snip>
I'm not sure I fully understand the problem.  If it is similar to ours
we we needed to match outbound patterns and general sip patterns and
have multiple locations and contexts, we enforced the order of extension
processing by using include statements - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com