[asterisk-users] "multiple contexts for multiple locations"

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:58:12 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a senario where we have multiple locations and all have the ability
to call using 1NXXXXXXXXX pattern, so we have created multiple contexts so
the outbound goes fine, but while transfer occurs (after picking the inbound
call and transfer), it uses the first 1Nxxxxxxxxx priority patterned
context, like if the 3rd location is making a transfer, but 1st location
have the priority since it is declared first......so i am not able to adjust
proper priorities based on the context......Is there a way to search based
on the extension's context.....since the extensions have the contexts based
on the locations.......

Thanks for your help..

Regards
Sandesh