[asterisk-users] Asterisk and VoIP Users Friday Meeting

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:57:01 CDT 2009

Greetings,

We'll be getting together as usual at 12 Noon Eastern US Time for a
chat with David Duffet, a well-known member of the Asterisk community
and hopefully one or more of his co-authors of the new book Asterisk
1.4 Professionals Guide. In fact, I've been offered two ebook version
to give away during tomorrow's meeting, so you might want to
participate. Connect with us by grabbing the SIP or PSTN numbers at
http://VUC.me and getting on IRC #voip-users-conference

I'm happy to be able to say that several regulars of the conference
will be at Astricon and we hope to meet any of you who plan to go.
We'll probably do a live version from the hotel Friday, after Astricon
is over: http://Astricon.net for more on that.

Hope to hear you tomorrow.

/r