[asterisk-users] (solved) CPU Spikes in asterisk connected via IAX trunk

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:14:49 CDT 2009

Hello,

I had posted this mail some time back, Having got no responses I tried
one suggestion I received in another thread and replaced all IAX
trunks with SIP trunks. That has resolved this issue. Asterisk now
does not hit more than 100% CPU and there is no call disturbance. CPU
usage is now is more even.

Thanks and regards,

raj