[asterisk-users] dCAP Exam

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Thu Sep 17 13:57:57 CDT 2009

Jared Smith <jsmith at digium.com> writes:

> Again, the emphasis on the dCAP exam is real-world knowledge of how to
> build a simple small-business PBX with Asterisk. If you've used
> Asterisk in a professional capacity, it should be very straightforward
> to pass the practical portion of the exam.

I believe I can reveal this much without causing any problems for
Digium: Be sure you have tried to configure a Polycom phone and an
analog DAHDI card. Wasting 30 minutes on those two things makes passing
the exam slightly more challenging...

/Benny

(whose only experience with analog DAHDI so far has been that dCAP exam)