[asterisk-users] dCAP Exam

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Thu Sep 17 14:12:13 CDT 2009

Benny Amorsen wrote:
> Jared Smith <jsmith at digium.com> writes:

Not that I would ever consider taking an exam like that, but I have been
using/configuring asterisk since nearly the beginning of this mailing
list, and I have never touched dahdi or polycom. Someone should still be
able to pass an exam without knowing about specific hardware where there
is more than one alternative to use in real configurations.