[asterisk-users] Syncronizing files on different Asterisk servers

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:14:12 CDT 2009

Thanks all

Robin Drop Box looks cool but I have developed my own code in JAVA that will
use Sockets to syncronize files across different servers.
Thanks Arjan for the link.
@ lists at torrenga.com  yeah i do have considered but finally developed my own
code for sysncronization. thanks :)

if Any One need to know Technical Details regarding JAVA code to handle
syncronization of files  i am here to explain.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM, <lists at torrenga.com> wrote:

> Have you considered rsync?  We use it to synchronize voicemail between
> offices connected through a VPN.  Of course you need to run rsync somehow,
> which is easy with an external command every time someone checks their
> voice
> mail, but no reason it couldn't be done with a cron job.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Brent A. Torrenga
>
> >  Sorry For the wording actually i need to send to a central server.
> > then a central server to all others. Because all servers have VPN To
> > central Server only.
> > The Drive Mount Option seems cool to me but I dont have any Idea About it
> .

Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas