[asterisk-users] Syncronizing files on different Asterisk servers

lists at torrenga.com lists at torrenga.com
Wed Oct 21 12:10:57 CDT 2009

Have you considered rsync?  We use it to synchronize voicemail between
offices connected through a VPN.  Of course you need to run rsync somehow,
which is easy with an external command every time someone checks their voice
mail, but no reason it couldn't be done with a cron job.

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga

.