[asterisk-users] Concurrent calls including mysql taking lot of time for execution

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:57:38 CDT 2009

Hi Matt,

I already used the tuning-primer.sh script to enhance the values for the
parameters,  but still it was being slow to connect when there are lot of
calls (calls around 150-200 calls). Also I reduced mysql queries in the code
as well as many other steps, but only problem coming is with repect to the
connection from asterisk to mysql (also I am using <direct ip address> and
not the dns name).....is it better to use any additional mysql server apart
from this application server? or adding additional hardware would help (like
dual quad core)?

Thanks
Sandesh