[asterisk-users] Incoming extension not working.

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Oct 9 21:05:51 CDT 2009

I don't know if maybe you just sanitized your message for posting to
the list but the number coming in from vitelity is different from what
you've got in extensions.conf…also not seeing any of the necessary
peer definitions in your iax.conf sample to be able to accept the call
from vitelity.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby