[asterisk-users] Incoming extension not working.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Oct 9 16:48:47 CDT 2009

Hi, all.  I'm probably doing Something Dumb(tm), so please feel free to
point out whatever I'm missing, no matter how stupid.

Anyway, I've got IAX set up to Vitelity.  When I try to call my DID, I get:

Rejected connect attempt from 64.2.142.19, who was trying to reach
'6031234567@'

This leads me to my first question -- why doesn't it show a context?
(My second is, what's wrong with the snippets, below?):

iax.conf:
[vitelity]
context=vitelity
register => username:password at inbound6.vitelity.net

extensions.conf:

[vitelity]
; Figured I'd try both things usually used to answer...
exten => 6034713217,1,Answer
exten => s,1,Answer
[...]
[default]