[asterisk-users] Bringing people into a conference

Harley Holcombe Harley.Holcombe at NetboxBlue.com
Thu Oct 1 17:08:31 CDT 2009

The extension does exist, as the other caller is redirected to the room.
Here's the relevant lines in extensions.conf:

[dynamic-nway]
exten => _XXX,1,Answer

I've been trying to get this to work on and off for a while now, and it's
time to get serious.  If someone would like to get paid for getting this
to work please contact me off-list (I also have a Google Wave invite if
you're interested).  The solution (and the steps we take) will of course
be posted back here and you will also have my eternal gratitude.

Thanks,
  Harley