[asterisk-users] IVR for asterisk

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:47:09 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:12 AM, B.Masoud @ SH <info at saudihome.com> wrote:
> Anyone can recommend a commercial large scale IVR with easy + pro management
> for asterisk?

I don't know what you mean by "pro management" but you can write IVR
applications in any language you want. Personally I like ruby but you
can do it java, pyton, php, perl, erlang etc.

Drop me a private email if you want to know more. Writing IVRs is not
difficult but there are issues you need to think about especially if
you are concerned about uptime, load balancing etc.