[asterisk-users] Cianet channel bank with noise and echo

jefferson alexandre jefferson.alexandre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:05:28 CST 2009

Hello.
I'm running some asterisks in a small voip provider in Brazil and we're
having some problems with a analogic channel bank.
When I make calls using  analogic extensions,  I have a crystal clear
quality, but the receptor have a lot of noise and echo.
We tested the situation using SIP, E1 links, GSM links, analogic trunks (FXO
ports) and we always have the  same symptons

My configurations for /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf and
/etc/dahdi/system.conf: http://www.pastebin.org/56678

Versions of software:
CentOS 5.4 final
Asterisk 1.6.2.0-rc2
Dahdi  Linux 2.2.0.2
Dahdi  Tool 2.2.0
Kernel  2.6.18-164.6.1.el5

Channel Bank Model:  (Sorry, no english datasheet)
http://www.cianet.ind.br/pt/channel_bank.php

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.